Happy Monday everyone. I thought I would share a simple craft project that you don’t need many materials for. I love reading and never seem to have enough bookmarks so these cute corner bookmarks will come in handy!
- To start with cut a square of card measuring 4 x 4 inches.
- Fold the square in half lengthways, then open flat
- Fold the square across the middle
- Open flat, your two fold lines should create 4 quarters.
5. Cut one of the quarters created by the folds from step 2 and 3
6. With a ruler draw straight lines as per image 6 above
7. Cut the two outside triangles to create the shape in image 7 above.
8. fold these two triangles over and glue the top triangle to create a pocket.
9. You are ready to decorate your bookmark.
I’ve made a few different varieties of these …
I’ve uploaded a video of me making this project on the Ginger Ninja Crafts on facebook so if you want to fold along with me you can! Many thanks for visiting the blog and for leaving a like or a comment, it makes my day!